Leaders today are often in some form of transition such as a new manager, a new job, a new role or a new team. This ½ to 1 day program that aims to help leaders with practical tools to proactively plan to successfully manage the change at both personal and performance perspectives.
- Building effective team work in a new team
- Building a productive network
- Learning critical unwritten ‘rules’
Who should attend:
- Managers with less than 5 years of managing experience who want to enhance individual and team effectiveness
The Coaching Skills for Leaders Program focuses on imparting critical coaching skills such as Orientation, and Action Planning that is required by every manager in the workplace. The program aims to help managers ask questions that will both motivate and release the full potential of every team member.
The program will cover:
- The role of the manager as a coach
- The Foundation Coach Model
- Orientation and Action Planning
- Using feedback in Assessment
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Releasing possibilities in every team member
For more information, contact email@example.com